Wednesday 5 August 2015

London Makeup Haul

London Haul


Hello again, I am just back from my trip to London! I was there for a few days and have to say I cannot wait to go back, I love love loved it. We stayed in a hotel beside the London tower and had a view of the river thames from our window. It was quite amazing! I picked up a few makeup bits while I was over there and I thought id share them with you! So enjoy!!

In the Airport on the way over I had to repurchase my favourite Clinique extended moisture surge moisturiser. When I went to go buy it I ended up purchasing a little trio set off the Extended moisture surge moisturiser 75ml, The Moisture surge Facial spray and all about the eyes serum. It was about €5 extra then the moisturiser alone and have to say I am so so happy I got it. Before take off on the plane I spritzed myself with the facial spray, Its so hydrating and cooling. Prior to my trip i had an allergic reaction for the first time ever!! So my under eye area was insane looking I had two bee sting like lumps under both my eyes and was in need of something hydrating to take down the swelling. And I have to say this eye serum did the trick, by the next morning all the swelling was practically gone! Its a little metal roller ball on top so it's so hydrating and you just roll a little under the eye and wahhlaaa! Definitely a new favourite of mine! 




On the second day we went to Selfridges, I have to say I was expecting to buy more than I did but nothing really caught my eye or was different to what I could get at home! One thing I knew I wanted was the new Kendall Jenner  Lipstick by Estee Lauder. It is in the colour 340 Restless. Its a matte shade but it isn't super drying.  Its a gorgeous orangey/red shade. I usually would never vere away from nudes but I love this!! It has to be worn with a lipliner though because it bleeds like nothing else and you do not want this colour shade all over your face! I love it packaging its a magnetic top and its navy matte and has her signature at the top! I would definitely say have a look at it if you're near a department store that sells Estee Lauder! I have used Mac Cherry lipliner with this although it's a bit more red It works!




Next in Selfridges I needed more of my favourite Kiehl's Ultra Facial cleanser! I love this stuff I included it in my skincare favorites blog post a while back! I use mine with my Clarisonic and it is amazing! It doesn't dry out my skin or irritate my skin and it does the job! 
Last in Selfridges, whilst at the Kiehl's counter I got the Cucumber Herbal Alcohol Free Toner ( what a mouth full) I haven't really used this enough to give a review on it, Ive just finished of my Pixi Glow tonic so Ill have to see if this one compares! I have heard great things about it so im super excited to try it out!




In the Airport on the way home I felt like a last splurge before we headed home. I went to the YSL counter and decided I wanted one of their lipsticks. Ive heard everyone ranting and raving about these but I was reluctant because they are super pricey and I just love my MAC ones. But I bit the bullet and i went ahead and got the Rouge Volupté Shine in no.7. I haven't really had a chance to wear this for long but from what i can see it's super moisturising and it's a stunning colour! With MAC Spice lip liner it looks insane! 






When in the airport I couldn't help but be drawn to the perfume section. I knew what one I wanted but I just haven't wanted to spend the money...I finally got it. Chanel Chance. I am not even going to get into how much I love this scent it's so fresh and summery! Definitely my new favorite scent,




Lastly from my London purchases was a little set of benefit goodies in miniature sizes. This was a real impulse buy because it was at the checkout and I just decided at that moment of time I needed it! Could have probably done without but sure!


Anyway, Thanks so much for reading my newest post about some purchases I made while I was in London!
Until next time,


Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment