Thursday 6 August 2015

Foundation Review

Foundation Review


Today I am reviewing a foundation I have been hearing about everywhere! It's all over the blogging and Youtube communities. It is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.This foundation retails for €45.00 and has 30ml of product. Instead of going straight ahead and buying this foundation I went in and got a tester. The Girls working on the counter were lovely and gave me a large enough sample of this foundation. I tried it out for about 5 days wearing quite a lot to quite minimal. 





This foundation claims to be: 

Silky, lightweight fluid foundation for seamless application. Capture the glow of perfect looking skin with Luminous silk foundation, an oil-free hydrating fluid with exclusive Micro- fil™ technology. Its lightweight and silky texture glides on seamlessly for an all-day, buildable coverage. All skin types. 30ml 


I have to say throughout using this foundation there wasn't much I liked about it. I was expecting a lot more. On first application I thought it was nice it dried in fast enough and looked good. Throughout the day it gathered on parts of my face and disappeared from others. I noticed around my nose, between my eyebrows and under my eyes the foundation bunched up. I wore this with a primer and it still didn't seem to sit right. I was very disappointed and expected a lot more, By the end of the day there wasn't an once of foundation left nor was my bronzer/blusher or highlight anywhere on my face. I looked like I had'nt been wearing any, except for the greasy nearly mucky residue it left on my face. Sad to say I was fairly disappointed and for the price I was expecting so much more. My skin type is Normal/Dry and I felt I looked shiny throughout the day, which never usually happens to me. I also broke out after using this!

Please let me know how you got on with this foundation if you've tried it!

Until next time,


Niamh xx















No comments:

Post a Comment