Wednesday 1 July 2015

Drugstore Makeup Must haves

Drugstore Makeup Must Haves


I adore makeup and when I go into the drugstore I get a high and pick up so many bits to try out! I have narrowed down my makeup buys to my absolute favorites they are such staples in my collection and are high end quality at Drugstore price!


Firstly, I bought this foundation about a year ago not expecting much...and I have used it ever since. I wanted something light weight, long lasting, would cover up imperfections and cheap. Sounded slightly unrealistic, but...I found it! The Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. Its so so good. It claims to be 16hrs on the bottle. I wouldn't really say it's 16hrs but it lasts a very long time without having to touch up, I would just add a bit of concealer and powder when Im doing my makeup and it lasts me the full day. Through rain, sweat and tears! 



Next in my makeup routine I'd usually use a concealer. This concealer Is just amazing, It is very similar to the Nars radiant creamy concealer except it is €5.79 instead of €28.00.  I use this under my eyes (it never creases!!) on blemishes and any redness and it lasts all day! Definitely a must have and for the price you can not go wrong!







This product is better than any High end powder you will find. It is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I use the colour transparent as it gives no colour but just holds my makeup in place and gives a flawless coverage. I have tried so many powders and have always gone back to this. Its perfect and for €5.99 it is a must have for anyone!






A bronzer I love is the Rimmel Sunshimmer. Its perfect for contouring or just bronzing up the face. I love popping it on my neck and chest for a sunkissed glow. It has little flex of gold running throughout it. It's super gorgeous. Its a total dupe for the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess except its €34.00 cheaper! Its a great buy and perfect for the summer months!





A mascara I favour over any high end mascaras is the Maybelline Falsies. If you read my Charlotte Tilbury blogpost I wrote about the Full Fat Lashes mascara. I wrote that there are so many cheaper better ones on the market that I prefer, And this Is the one I meant. This mascara is so long lasting, easy to apply and two coats of this looks like you've two pair of false lashes on! It has never dried out on me either. (Unlike my €29.00 Charlotte Tilbury one) This is €11.99 and if you've never tried Maybelline mascaras you're missing out big time!






Last on my list of Must haves is the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick. My favorite shade is 101, It's a gorgeous nude colour and very similar to a lot of the Mac nudes. Its so long wearing and stays on gorgeously without running. Another shade I adore is 107 it's a beautiful red with a slight maroon through it. Its a perfect deep red and it would be so beautiful on every skin tone. Youtuber Zoella is a massive fan of it! 






Id love to know what your favorite Drugstore beauty products are!



Thanks for reading,



X Niamh








No comments:

Post a Comment