Thursday 6 August 2015

London Trip

Our London Trip
A few snaps from our trip to London


I flew out on my own July 31st 2015

It was my first time in London since I was 3 years old! I couldn't wait to go! 

I was going over to see one of my best pals who went over to a dance college on the west end! She had been there a week already!


We stayed in a stunning hotel looking out to the River Thames, and Tower Bridge was right outside our hotel!



The weather was insanely hot! I went and got my first ever tattoo In a place on Exmouth Market! It is called The Family Business Tattoo. They were all so nice there and I was so happy with the small tattoo I got!

On the second day we went to Victoria Secret & Selfridges! I was in my element! We then went onto the London Dungeons which were incredible! I had never even heard of them before but I was so happy that we went! We also got to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and The Big Ben. I was so in awe of the whole place.

We went to see Wicked on the West End which was so amazing! I felt like a little kid again. The singing would blow your mind and the set was incredible. 
Sunny London under Tower Bridge 




On our last day we went to Madame Tussauds. I have been to Madame Tussauds in New York a few times and I was expecting it to be similar or the same. I was so wrong, It was unreal. Despite queuing for nearly 3 hours we were in awe the whole time. I don't even want to spoil it for anyone who plans on going there but it's just the best!

I just adored every minute of London. The people are all so creative and it's such an amazing city. I cannot wait to go back and do all the bits i didn't get to do this time around! If you've been there or live near London let me know what your favorite places are!

My friend Catriona made this amazing vlog of her Time over there with her cousin and her time at Dancing college! Also out few days! Give it a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzwvOoNdYGU



Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time,


Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment