Thursday 6 August 2015

July 2015 Favourites

July Favorites 


I know it is now the start of August but I couldn't not do my July Favorites. I have bought loads of new bits this month and have been revisiting old products of mine that i've been loving and I thought I would share some with you!

The first thing I cannot get enough of this month is the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Oat, Sugar and Shea Breakfast Scrub. Oh my gossshhh! This stuff is to die for. First off all the smell is just incredible. Some of the ingredients include Golden Sugar scrub particles,
Natural Organic cupuacu bio scrubs,Gentle Oatmeal grains,Banana, Almond and Honey extract,Shea Butter. I use this every morning in the shower, which may be a bit excessive but I love it so much! It isn't super rough on the skin so your not in pain after using it. And you smell delicious after. I just take some in my hands, add a tiny bit of water and rub it all over my skin and It just washes off so easy, doesn't leave any residue. It takes off fake tan so effortlessly as well! After applying this I use Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter, this is another favorite of mine smells delish and makes my skin so soft! 






 The next favourite isn't a beauty favorite but I have been loving it so much this month! It's a Carrie Name Necklace by mynamenecklace.ie 
If you have ever watched Sex and the City you know what a Carrie Necklace is! I love this it looks great with any outfit. Makes me feel a bit Carriesc (I wish) This would be a stunning gift for someone!






The next is nothing special but I love it, I've probably gone through 10 pots in the last month and a half! Its Carmex! I love it, it's the only thing I use on my lips that actually helps them. It's my most bought purchase so I just had to include it!






My next favorite is The Clinique All About Eyes Serum. This has been my life saver, I woke up last week with massive welts under my eyes and went to the doctor and he told me it was Andeodemia...In layman's terms...'An allergic reaction'. I've never had a reaction to anything before and it was the day before I was going away and nothing seemed to be working. When I was in the Airport on my way to London, I was picking up my moisturiser which is Clinique Moisture surge moisturiser and this came in a set with the moisturiser. My eyes were so puffy and swollen and sore and just gross looking, and I was applying this more for how soothing it was. After a few hours of using it they swelling just went down so much! This stuff is a miracle maker!! It has a little metal roller ball and it's so soothing and hydrating! 







Onto Makeup...an eyeshadow Palette I have been loving this month is Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar. I have been trying to get my hands on this for ages now and Im happy so say it was so worth the wait. I also have the original Chocolate Bar Palette but this is like the new and improved version. Unlike the Naked palette's where most people collected them, I wouldn't recommend people collecting the chocolate bar palettes as they are very much the same! I personally prefer the Semi Sweet one. They smell like chocolate as well...and lets be real! Who doesn't love chocolate!









Another eye makeup item I have been loving is MAC painterly paint pot. I love wearing this on my lids whether I'm wearing eyeshadow or not! Just to keep my lids looking clean and like i've made a bit of an effort when I probably haven't at all! I've been using this for a good few months, And I have to admit at first I just got it because of the hype around it...But I am so glad I did. It's an insane eyeshadow base. It really does make the shadow last for days!








This product is one that seems to never end, It is MAC Pro-Long wear concealer. This baby covers everything and is so so easy to blend. It never creases and once you set it in place it stays all day! It's a fool proof concealer and even though it is expensive it lasts forever! I use mine everyday and there is still so much product left! Its high coverage but not cakey! What more could you want!








A tan I love love love and not just for the month for July, Is Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carter. I am assuming most people have heard of this so Im not going to go into crazy detail. I love this, I apply it at night and the next morning wake up, wash it off in the shower and I have a gorgeous tan! I've never had streaks with this tan and it's not an overpowering 'Tan smell'...which usually smells like curry powder! Plus it doesn't get all over your bed. I've even see Kylie Jenner use this! It is great! If you're in search of a new tan try this out! And if you do let me know how you get on!







Last but not least is a Youtube channel I have been obsessed with the last month. It is KathleenLights! I love her, please check her out she has over 1m subscribers and she deserves every single one! She is such a sweet girl and is amazing at makeup! Plus she is hilarious!


https://www.youtube.com/user/KathleenLights


Thank's so much for reading! 


Until next time,


Niamh xx


P.S....Sorry about the dreadful quality photo's, I'm only new at this x


No comments:

Post a Comment