Monday 29 June 2015

June Favorites

June Favorites 


I have found so many new loves this Month! To start off with my June favorites is one I previously mentioned in my skincare routine. It is the GlamGlow super mud. I love this! I put this on whilst in the bath or after a shower and leave it on for about 20 minutes then wash it off and my face feels and looks amazing. The morning after using this any blemishes that were developing have come up and are nearly healed. Its now a staple product in my skincare routine! I purchased mine in Brown Thomas for €51.00

Another skincare product I have been using a lot this month is the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. I sometimes leave this on for about 10minutes as a mask or just wash my face with it and use a muslin cloth to remove. It smells so beautiful and I feel i've had a facial everytime I use it. I bought this in Arnotts for €45.00 back in December and still have loads left, It lasts so long and is so worth the money.




As I am as pale as pale can get I love to be tanned and bronze. I'm constantly searching for the perfect bronzer and this month I finally went out and bought the SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL, Bronzing Makeup Base. This was €39.00 In Brown Thomas. Its so gorgeous and you can either use it to lightly bronze all over the face or do a heavier contour with it. Its super buildable and gorgeous. Its a cream product and I love applying this with the Real Techniques contour brush or the Real Techniques Buffing brush to get a gorgeous even finish and application.






The next is such a must have for me and i have gone through 2 already this month. That is Carmex lip balm. I get the driest lips in the world so this is such a must have for me! Its super cheap and the best lip balm i've tried so far. There is not much I can say about this one other than it's an essential!





This is such an oldie but such a goodie. It is Mac Modesty Lipstick. This is my Favorite Mac lipstick, no matter what one I buy I always go back to this. Lips have become such a huge trend since the whole Kylie Jenner epidemic. I never hear anyone raving about this Lipstick. It is gorgeous with Mac Spice or Soar Lipliner. 







This is the best Makeup brush i've ever used, It can be used for Blush, Powder, Bronzer, Highlighter, Contour, Foundation...The list goes on. It is the Real Techniques Blush Brush. It was created by Pixiwoo on Youtube, otherwise known as Sam & Nic Chapman. The Real Techniques are just great better then any high end makeup brushes i've tried yet. As they are synthetic they can be used to apply cream or powder products and are non shed. They are super cheap so they won't break the bank. I bought mine in Boots for €12.99







This product is by the Irish blogger and Youtuber Suzanne Jackson, SoSueMe. Its her new gel nail polish line 'SoSu', Didn't really know what to expect from this range but I adore it. I purchased the shade Rock Candy. There is such a gorgeous selection of colours for such an affordable price. I am so so impressed. I feel like i've just been to the salon the standard is so good! I bought mine in my local pharmacy for €7.99 and is so much better than my usual nail polish go to O.P.I. This is definitely my number one favorite of June




Now onto my Non Beauty favorites of this month!


My favorite TV Show of this month has been Big Brother! Loving it so much, I'm hooked. If anyone else watches it let me know what you think!

My favorite Youtube channel is DramaticMac.
She is an Irish Beauty Guru from Ireland and she is great! She seems like a lovely girl and is too good at makeup and gives great tips! Definitely Check her out!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaticMac



Hope you all had a lovely June and have been enjoying the gorgeous weather!


X Niamh




No comments:

Post a Comment