Sunday 28 June 2015

Drugstore Skincare Must Haves

DrugStore Skincare Must Haves


The amount of people I know that don't have any skincare routine and just use makeup wipes. The difference I have seen in my skin the last year since I adapted a routine day and night and found the best products for me. You dont have to have expensive Skincare products to see a difference. The products I have included are tried and tested and are great. Everything i have included is all for under €20!

First off, My favorite Makeup remover (Instead of using wipes!!) Is the Garnier Micellar water. I love this stuff! There is no harsh smells off it and it's very gentle on the skin. I simple just pour a few drops of this onto a cotton pad and remove my eye makeup then lipstick and finally the rest of my face makeup. I like to do this step to just remove the bulk of my makeup before using a cleanser. This stuff is super cheap and is so widely available! Ditch the makeup wipes and purchase a bottle of this stuff! You won't regret it.



Next thing I like to do is use a cleanser. I personally like using a cleanser that requires water as I feel I get a thorough clean after using it. One I love is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Face Mask. This stuff is great you can either wet your face, rub a pea size amount gently all over your face and neck and wash of with warm water or, wet your face and rub a pea size amount all over and leave for about 10/15 minutes as a face mask then wash off! If you're getting into a bath or just want to have an at home pamper evening this is a must have! I bought mine in Boots for only €5.49! Its so great and leaves your skin feeling super clean and refreshed. 






After cleansing I like to use a toner to just remove any makeup or dirt left behind as well as to just gently exfoliate. A great one i've used for years is the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. I love simple skincare. I have super sensitive skin and it has never irritated it. There's no nasty chemicals in it, no harsh smells and it's very cheap! Toning is a step most people miss out on but I have seen a huge difference since I started toning on a daily basis! I just put a few drops onto a cotton pad and go for one side of my face to the other in a downward motion. Super easy and fast!



Last but not least is Moisturiser. You should get a moisturiser that suits what type of skin you have and what kind of intensity moisturiser you want, etc. There is so many out there so find one that suites you best! One that I love and have gone back to time and time again is Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. The name says it all really, Its super rich and hydrating and leaves my skin very fresh! Moisturizing is a step I never miss out on, it makes a huge difference to the appearance of your skin. As well, I have found my makeup application is so much better after I moisturize as it reduces dryness. 



Again this is so affordable and you don't need to break the bank to make your skin feel incredible! The secret to great makeup is having perfect skin!! :D

Hope you enjoyed reading my Drugstore Skincare must haves 


X Niamh



No comments:

Post a Comment