Friday 2 October 2015

September 2015 Favourites

September Favorites

Hello Hello Hello! J Welcome to my blog! I honestly cannot believe we have come to the end of September! It is officially Autumn here in Ireland…crazy! I love Autumn/Winter, It is my absolute favorite time of the year, I am so excited it is here again and that Christmas is so soon!

To start off my Favorites video, I need to mention a drink I have discovered and cannot live without, it is my every morning drink on route to work. It is the ever so yummy Starbucks Caramel Macchiato. It is so delish, I was never a coffee drinker up until recently and I am now officially hooked. Also because it is now Autumn, the cups are very autumnal which are the cutest! This is definitely a drink I shouldn’t be having everyday but it is such a guilty pleasure.

Starbucks Autumn Cups



 Next is a scent, I am a funny one when it comes to perfumes, I will spend crazy money on makeup, clothes etc but when it comes to perfumes I just cannot justify spending over €100 on one. Am I the only one? This scent is crazy money, but it is my favorite. I wear it all year round, but it really is an autumn winter scent in my opinion. Its is Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne. It is very hard to describe any scent, but this one is a musky deep smell (if that makes any sense) If you are near a Jo Malone counter, go have a smell! It lingers for hours after I spritz it. Jo Malone just have the most incredible fragrances, you would never find the scents anywhere else, they are so unusual. Another two I love are Blackberry & Bay And Wood Sage & Sea Salt.

Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne 



This product is one I have been testing out for a while now, I originally put off getting it for ages, but finally bit the bullet after hearing just about everyone rant and rave about it! It is Chanel Soleil De Tan. For it being Chanel, it isn’t actually overly expensive. This is the first cream bronzer I have ever used so it has definitely taken me some time to figure out how I use it and just to play around with it. I love this stuff, you can get a super contoured chiseled cheekbone look, or an everyday bronze and it looks so good. I apply this with my real techniques foundation brush, it is super slim so it is perfect, and then buff it out using the Real Techniques buffing brush. A little goes a very long way, Don’t be scared to try this, it is a lovely product!

Chanel Soleil De Tan


I mentioned this product is a recent empties post. It is Bio Oil! This stuff is great, I can’t actually say enough good stuff about it. I love applying this to my face before bed and I wake up the next morning with the softest, most hydrated skin. I Much prefer this to my Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery concentrate and it is more than half the price!

Bio Oil


This is random enough, but I have been non stop wearing cosy jumpers/cardigans this month! They are just the best things ever, you can wear them whether you are going super casual or dressy and they are so snuggly and fab! My favorite is a zara one I got about 3 years ago and it is the best!

Autumn Winter wardrobe staples!



Now onto the media side of things! Every morning when I am on the train to work, I love listening to FM104. They literally have the best morning show and they help me get through the awful hour journey to work each morning!

Fm104


A Youtube channel I only found recently (I didn’t know what I was missing) is the gorgeous Jaclyn Hill. Oh My God! How did I live without seeing this girls channel. She is everything. She is soooo gorgeous. She is probably the best makeup artist I have ever seen. She also gives me serious relationship goals with herself and her husband John. If you were like me and had no clue about Jaclyn Hill, you're missing out!! Please go watch her. She has 2 million subscribers and she deserves triple that. She recently teamed up with BECCA and brought out Champagne Pop Highlighter, This is nowhere to be found in Ireland…but I need to get my hands on it. It looks A M A Z I N G.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaclynhill1

Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop

Jaclyn Hill



My last favourite is such a guilty pleasure, but the best thing ever. The Jenner/Kardashian apps. Love these, you can see everything from Kim’s makeup to Khloe’s workout, Kendall’s best travel picks and Kylie’s everything! I love it. Only thing is you get a 7 day free trial for each app and after the 7 Days it is €2.99 per month per app. I definitely do not think I will be continuing with the subscription. In my opinion the app should have been €2.99 and free throughout, but it is still great! Definitely go for the 7 day trial, Kylie’s app is my fav! Love her

Kendall, Kim, Khloé & Kylie Apps


Thanks so much for reading! I didn’t have too many new favorites this month, but I wanted to get back into the swing of blogging and share a few bits with you all!

Until next time,


Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment